Thursday, February 17, 2011

Extensions and Apps

So, There are a lot of Devs out there with so many Apps and Extensions. I'm the type of person who likes to know when things happen, like the second I get a text on Google Voice or an alert thingy on Facebook.
Extension #1: Gmail Checker
#2 Google Reader Notifier
#3 Google Voice
#4 Facebook for Chrome
If you use any of those websites, these Extensions are a must.
These next few are very very helpful to me.
#5 ChromeAccess - this provides a list of links useful to the browser and system information
#6 AdBlock - I'm not sure about this one, but it seems to work fine. exactly what it says.
#7 Google Dictionary This is Literally one of my favorite tools. Just double click a word and it will give you the definition.
#8 Shopping Buddy (by Google) - this is like a seller rating tool.

App #1 Google Talk - this app keeps you signed on your Gtalk account all the time and the Video is great.
#2 Box.net - Online storage to the max. I love this app, even though it's only a link
#3 Grooveshark - Grooveshark has to be the best tool to listen to full length songs and bookmark them from Pandora
#4 Pandora - They seem to really know what I like to listen to. Love this app.
#5 Picnik Photo Editor - With the Cr48 you don't have a lot of options for photo edits. Even though Picnik is slow as gathering a picnik basket, it works. And it's powerful.
#6 Picasa - Free photo storage and sharing with everyone? And syncing with Picnik? I think so!
#7 Quicknote - Despite ALL of the other "note" apps out there, this one is very simple out of all that I have tried and it works very well with pictures and text.
I have more apps installed on my Cr48 but these are the more useful ones, in my opinion.

That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment